Wednesday, February 17, 2010

some more













Here are a few more I didn't want to leave out.

5 comments:

Sarah Providence said...

Your nature shots look like vintage shots. They have a really neat quality. And I like the muted colors in your color shots. All very cool.
The hawk pic is a neat shot.
I wonder if you could find an old telephoto lens. You'd probably love to mess around with one of those outside.
That would allow you to get close-up shots of things that are further away. If you got a macro telephoto lens, then you'd be able to experiment with close-ups of bugs and things, too.

Joshua Clifton said...

These are great Stew. You live in a much more picturesque place than we do. You gotta love urban sprawl. Keep up the good work!

stew clifton said...

There are crapload of picture opportunities in an urban environment. I love the pictures you take.

Ken Clifton said...

Those pictures are really good Stew. We're they taken at Lettuce Park?

Ken Clifton said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.